COMIC

SLEEP EZ:


Leroy: Hey, did you get that new motion

Steph: Brian ate more grape at the fair, I wasn’t able to.

Leroy: But that was essential!

Steph: we all have eaten some bread.

Leroy: this hasn’t worked as much as anything else that has shown up beforehand.

Steph: Wipe your tears, little one, the old ones will come to tell us

Montage

Montage con’t

Brian: hey, here are the grapes I wanted to show the girl I care about.

Steph: this doesn’t matter now.

Later.

Steph: Brian Showed up withem later

Leroy: well I got a timextension – we shd use it!

Brian: I threw them away.

Steph: Brian, where were you in the beginning of all this?

Leroy: I don’t know anything –

Steph: well, we’ll improvise until the very end, pretending like this has been the ending matter.

Brian: no manner has ended

Leroy: I think she sd matter..

Blog Archive